Friday, July 26, 2013

Not So Random Ramblings

Just keep tracking, just keep tracking, just keep tracking, tracking, tracking - what do we do?  We TRACK!

Aaaahhhh.  Life is good.  I love being refocused!  :)  It just feels so good and so empowering!  The past few days have been a bit helter-skelter as far as eating right; mostly because I have not been tracking as I should.  Today, however, is a new day and I have committed to track everything.  If I bite it, I write it.

The simple act of taking ownership of what I put in my body is absolutely transforming.  I am happier, I'm more motivated to do everything!  Also, today will be the first day of the Fast Food Free Reboot.  Today will be Day 1 of no fast food!  Well, actually...sort of.  I plan to go to Chick-fil-A to get one of their Grilled Market Salads for lunch.  Those things are outrageously yummy!  And the salad itself is only 4 PP and Fat Free Honey mustard dressing is only 2 PP.  Win! 

I will even post a picture of the receipt so that you all know that I didn't fudge...by eating fudge. 

My goal is to lose weight and keep losing it.  None of this willy nilly back and forth garbage.  I can't take it anymore!  This flub has got to come off! 

I am so grateful to the readers and encouragers of this blog and its writer.  You guys are awesome and you help me keep it real.  Thank you for your comments and likes! 

So, I've realized that I am addicted to blog buttons.  If I stumble upon a blog - even if I don't love the blog - I immediately look for buttons to put on my own blog!  It's insane!  But, rest assured that all the blog buttons currently on my blog are for blogs that I love.  All except for the Keep Calm and Eat Veggies button.  I just really liked it and wanted to display it.  :) 

Yesterday at work it was All Rude Customers Call Roly Day.  I didn't enjoy it.  It seemed like all the grouchy customers in the CSRA had it in for me!  But I ate my Wheaties this morning, so watch out!  Actually, I ate a banana and low sugar oatmeal, but my figurative wheaties have been eaten; trust me.

Have a great day!  Make it so!  :D

1 comment:

  1. I feel like a stalker, always commenting on your posts, but I just can't resist! I love the way you write! I like the figurative Wheaties and taking a picture of your receipt every time you eat out. You rock!

    ReplyDelete