Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Oh Crud! >:(

It's official!  You can all start calling me Ms. Cleo.  Yes, yes...I predicted the future!  I KNEW I would not do well on my weigh in and I was right.

I gained 1.8 pounds.  Ick.  That means that I have escalated past my start weight!!  Embarrassed?  Uh, yeah!! 

At times like this, I think of dear Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables) who said, "Tomorrow is fresh with no mistakes."  I also think of President Thomas S. Monson (President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) who said, "Sometimes courage is that little voice that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'"

This weight loss journey is just that - a journey.  I won't get there today or tomorrow or next week.  But I will get there if I keep going. 

To celebrate my refocused mindset, I'm going to the grocery store to buy lots and lots of veggies. :)

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, I've been down that road MANY times. I've lost the same five pounds so many times that I could have lost half a person by now. You're right, it's a journey! I'm with ya all the way Meg!

    ReplyDelete