Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Hills and Valleys

Hello!  I hope everybody had a great weekend.  :)  Mine was pretty good, but it wasn't without fast food challenges!  Ugh! 

Saturday was a trying day, mostly because of the weather.  I think the city I live in should be renamed...Seattle, South Carolina has a nice ring to it.  In all seriousness, I didnt' know that the CSRA had a monsoon season.

So, I was at home most of the day, feeling lousy because of the barometric pressure.  I had decided that I was going to just slump onto the couch, watch a zillion episodes of 24 and that would be that.  All of a sudden I was seized by an overwhelming urge to just exercise!!  And so I did!  I felt so physically strong and in control!  I was on top of the world.  :)

I did have some fast food slip ups this week, however.  I'm not perfect, I know!  Sit down and take a deep breath to recover from the shock.  Go ahead.  Something terrible happened, though.  Remember how I felt so gross after having fast food last week?  I didn't feel as gross this time!  My body is trying to reacclimate itself!  I can't let it happen, I won't let it happen!

So now I'm trying my hardest to stay strong and eat my veggies.  Thanks for the support from all of you!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment